Voter ID is a photo individuality card which is allotted by the ECI. Every Indian who turns 18 years of age they become entitled to voting and they can apply for a voter ID. Check the below-given step to Know How to Download Voter ID online from the official site easily.
Once an applicant registers for voter id, he/she can Download Voter ID Card Online by using photo, epic number, etc. If you have applied for voter id card the hard copy will be sent to your home within three months. But if you required ID urgent then you need to get voter id card online.
How to Download Voter ID Card Online?
How To Download Voter ID Card Using Photo?
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website that is www.nvsp.in
- On the home page, you need to select the “Search Your Name in Electoral Roll” tab which is available on the left side of the page.
- Now you will see two buttons, Search by Details and Search by EPIC number.
- If you don’t have an EPIC Number, then you have to choose the “Search by Details” option.
- Now you need to enter your name, father’s/husband name, date of birth, gender, state, district, and assembly constituency.
- Then hit on the “Submit” button.
- Now, your voter id card details will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Hit on the “View Details” option and you will transmit to the next page.
- Scroll down the page and hit on “Print Voter Information” to get the Voter ID.
- At last, your Voter ID will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now your Voter ID has been downloaded successfully.
How to Get Voter ID Card Using Epic Number?
- Visit the official website of association that is www.nvsp.in
- On the left side of the home page, select the “Search Your Name in Electoral Roll” tab.
- Now choose the “Search by EPIC No” option if you have EPIC Number.
- Now enter the required details and then type the captcha code as shown in the image and afterward hit on the search tab.
- Afterward, your voter id card information namely EPIC number, age, number, father/husband name, state, district, parliamentary constituency, polling station, and assembly constituency will be displayed on your computer screen.
- You need to hit on the “View Details” option, then next page will be displayed on your screen.
- Your voter id details will be displayed, scroll down the page, and hit on “Print Voter Information” to download or print the e-voter id card.
- Afterward, choose the location where you want to save the voter id card.
- At last, hit on the Save button.
Applicant’s voter id card also helps as a necessary proof of identity document to avoid fake behavior at the time of the democratic election. Voter id card is commonly known as election card, voters’ card, etc. Above you can search the complete guide on process to download voter id card online. If you have any query regarding How to Download Voter ID, then drop the comment in below provided comment box.